Crisis Support & Resources
If you or someone you know is struggling with their mental health or addiction, please reach out for support. In an emergency or crisis, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.
Important Phone Numbers: toll-free available 24/7 (translation services available)
- Addiction Helpline: 1-866-332-2322
- Crisis and Distress Lines:
- Edmonton and area: 780-482-HELP (4357)
- Red Deer north: 1-800-232-7288
- Calgary and Red Deer south: 403-266-HELP (4357)
- Southwestern Alberta: 403-327-7905 or toll-free 1-888-787-2880
- Mental Health Helpline: 1-877-303-2642
- Health Link: 811
- Addiction and mental health services in Edmonton or Calgary Zone can be accessed by:
- Access 24/7 at 780-424-2424 - Edmonton
- Distress Centre at 403-266-HELP (4357) - Calgary
- Alberta 211: Connects Albertans to social and support resources such as financial resources or community and government information.